Social Enterprise UK
Organisation: Social Enterprise UK
- SE UK is the national membership organisation for social enterprises and their supporters in all sectors and industries. It provides the most comprehensive social enterprise network It is their role to raise the profile of social enterprise and support the sector to enable it to grow. Their strengths lie in their size and reach and being a part of the SE UK network is really a case of ‘stand up to be counted’.
- This is achieved by supporting social enterprises to develop their capacity and lobby on behalf of the sector. They also work with corporate companies to improve the access to opportunities for their members. They also provide a business support programme, events, networking opportunities and profile-raising opportunities for members.
- Members can call on SE UK to provide advice from a team of policy, business and communications professionals, with an in-depth understanding of the issues around social enterprise, as well as practical experience in running and growing social enterprises
- Be a part of a powerful network of more than 10,000 organisations
- Access money-saving products and services
- Get involved in local and national campaigns
- Get Social Enterprise UK publications and resources free or at a a discounted rate
- Keep abreast of the latest news and opportunities through membership bulletins
- Promote your organisation through Social Enterprise UK’s networks and events and through SEUK’s media team which showcases social enterprise to the media using case studies
- Advertise jobs and events for free, and be profiled on one of the sector’s busiest websites
- Publicity – distribute your own news through our communication streams, reaching a network of over 10,000 organisations
- Be connected through their highly subscribed Twitter channel with more than 8,500 followers
|0 to 50k||£75|
|50k to 100k||£100|
|100k to 500k||£175|
|500k to 1m||£350|
|1m to 5m||£800|
|5m to 10m||£1,700|
|10m to 50m||£2,800|
Number of network members
- Regular networking and training events, including the UK’s largest annual social enterprise event
- Policy working groups
- Publications and guides (either free or at a discounted rate)
- Our communications team is always looking to put social enterprises of all shapes and sizes in touch with the media, and to feature in our reports, guides and videos
- Access to specialist consultants - if they can’t help you, then they’ll be able to recommend an organisation that can.
- Specialist programmes - including: social enterprise leadership development programme and social franchising programme
- Access to extensive knowledge of the social enterprise sector and extensive data on the latest trends in social enterprise
- In-house public affairs team can offer advice and support to organisations looking to influence issues critical to them.
Most of the services are free for SEUK members or come at discounted rate for social enterprises that have been trading for less than a yr/with turnover of less than £10k. Members are offered free places or significant reductions on ticket prices for events, and are offered speaking and workshop opportunities ahead of others
Any size, any sector. The more, the stronger the movement and their membership.