- CAN use their expertise and influence within the sector to support social enterprises to become robust and financially independent.
- They offer a range of services that ultimately help organisations become sustainable and where possible scalable. They work with the corporate and finance sectors to lever capital funds and strategic growth support into leading social enterprises. They also specialise in providing support and guidance in measuring social impact, at a time when social finance is growing and requires social value to be measured.
- CAN houses more than 100 charities and social enterprises in its shared offices. It also works with social organisations across England and Wales through its other business services.
- CAN runs two main programmes- CAN impact and CAN Breakthrough-
CAN Impact is our Social Return on Investment (SROI) reporting - an innovative way to measure and account for the value you create with your work. Social finance is growing therefore it is growing ever important for social enterprises to be able to demonstrate social value.
As well as helping organisations account for their achievements and attract funding, CAN Impact can also help organisations maximise their social impact and improve the lives of the people they work with.
- CAN Impact (for all sizes of social enterprises)
- Provides consulting and gain access to a computer package for a year that will help measure social impact.
- funding and management support to help established social enterprises scale up and maximise their social impact;
- grant funding is concentrated on established organisations (turnover of £150k+) with three years trading;
- can source legal & hr advice, issues with governance, competitiveness & management teams.
CAN also provide the following services
- social investment opportunities
- social franchising opportunities
- free corporate events
CAN Mezzanine provides high quality affordable office space exclusively for charities and social enterprises in central London locations.
- All sizes of social enterprise as everyone should be measuring social impact; especially those that are seeking sustainability and ways to scale up