- ClearlySo helps social entrepreneurs raise capital. Its goal is to grow the social investment marketplace and help build a more social economy.
- Working directly with the most promising social enterprises and businesses to structure their offering and translate the opportunity to investors, ClearlySo is unique in its ability to speak both ways – to bridge the language gap between social entrepreneur and investor.
- ClearlySo membership will benefit social enterprises that have ambition to grow and are looking for investment to help them achieve their goals. They understand how investors think and can use this expertise to prepare social enterprises for investment.
- We help you succeed by providing access to investors, targeted events, consultation, training and much more.
- One-to-one investment advice: Get investor ready with expert guidance on raising capital, refining your investment proposition and successful pitching.
- Networking and personal introductions: Build your professional network with personal introductions to investors, potential board members, corporations and fellow social entrepreneurs.
- Professional consultancy: All ClearlySo members are entitled to up to two hours of free consultancy from our team of in-house experts.
- PR and social media tips: We can help you tell your story with expert advice on public relations, access to our international press database. Our in-house team can also help you discover new angles to your story.
- £200 per year.
- Social Investment Events
- Networking Sessions
- Intensive Training Workshops – learn what investors are looking for, how to manage your finance and social media & PR
- Blog – packed full with interviews, features and analysis
- FREE fortnightly Social Business Bulletin
- Professional consultancy services – discounted rates available, however ClearlySo Members are entitled to two hours of free consultancy work.
- Copywriting services – ClearlySo Members receive a set amount of services for free.
- PR Consultancy: Their in house PR experts can offer affordable services to members.
- ClearlySo work with social enterprises that are in a position to grow through investment.