Crisis Skylight Edinburgh
Crisis Skylight Edinburgh works with single people who are homeless and vulnerably housed.
We offer structured 12-week courses, taster sessions and one-to-one support to help people learn, develop skills and improve their confidence.
The overall aim of our work is to support individuals in their journey out of homelessness and towards independence.
Crisis Skylight Edinburgh services
Crisis has been offering services in Edinburgh since September 2010. We have an extensive outreach service and are delivering activities at a variety of locations in Edinburgh in partnership with a number of organisations including the Salvation Army, Four Square, Streetwork and Bethany Christian Trust.
Summer Festival programme 2014
In true festive spirit, Crisis Skylight Edinburgh is excited to announce its fantastic three-week Summer Festival programme, running from Monday 21 July to Friday 8 August 2014.
Learn more about Scotland's past, its culture and current affairs; celebrate the Commonwealth Games coming to Scotland by exploring different countries and cultures; and immerse yourself in Edinburgh's Fringe Festival - the largest arts festival in the world.
- View the Summer Festival timetable.
Homeless people across the UK are making a fresh start this summer at a series of classes run by Crisis.
Crisis Skylight Edinburgh has held its end-of-term Celebration of Success event.
Volunteer at Crisis Skylight Edinburgh
Find out about the latest opportunities to volunteer.
Or search for what's on offer using Volunteer Centre Edinburgh.
Crisis Skylight Edinburgh staff team
The Crisis staff team based in central Edinburgh is:
- Ann Landels, Director, Crisis Skylight Edinburgh
- Simon Ashpool, Learning Manager, Crisis Skylight Edinburgh
- Nicola Gilcreest, Arts Co-ordinator, Crisis Skylight Edinburgh
- Cate McKeon, Work and Learning Coach, Crisis Skylight Edinburgh
- Debi Weir, Progression Coach, Crisis Skylight Edinburgh
- Senga Armstrong, Core Skills Co-ordinator, Crisis Skylight Edinburgh
- Becky Robertson, Administrator, Crisis Skylight Edinburgh
- Helen Johnston, Administrator, Crisis Skylight Edinburgh
- Fiona Rennie, Volunteer Co-ordinator, Crisis Skylight Edinburgh
- Neil Guy, Housing Practice Manager, Scotland
- Natalie Dewison, Housing Practice Co-ordinator, Scotland
To find out more, please contact us on 0131 209 7700 or firstname.lastname@example.org.