Crisis Skylight Edinburgh
Crisis Skylight Edinburgh works with single people who are homeless and vulnerably housed.
We offer structured 12-week courses, taster sessions and one-to-one support to help people learn, develop skills and improve their confidence.
The overall aim of our work is to support individuals in their journey out of homelessness and towards independence.
Crisis Skylight Edinburgh services
Crisis has been offering services in Edinburgh since September 2010. We have an extensive outreach service and are delivering activities at a variety of locations in Edinburgh in partnership with a number of organisations including the Salvation Army, Four Square, Streetwork and Bethany Christian Trust.
Our timetable: 21 April to 26 June
Our latest timetable of classes and workshops lets you get creative, get gardening, explore healthy living, enhance your core ICT and communication skills, study English, get stuck into Scottish history and current affairs, and much more.
Many of our courses, such as Communication and IT, lead to qualifications approved by the Scottish Qualifications Authority.
You may begin at any time; there is no need to register in advance.
We look forward to seeing you!
Edinburgh clients meet local businesses
16.04.15| Topics: none
Homeless people looking for work have met with local businesses at an employment day in Edinburgh.
Volunteer at Crisis Skylight Edinburgh
Find out about the latest opportunities to volunteer.
Or search for what's on offer using Volunteer Centre Edinburgh.
The Crisis staff team based in central Edinburgh is:
- Ann Landels, Director, Crisis Skylight Edinburgh
- Simon Ashpool, Learning Manager, Crisis Skylight Edinburgh
- Hazel Benza, Progression Manager, Crisis Skylight Edinburgh
- Cate McKeon, Work and Learning Coach, Crisis Skylight Edinburgh
- Debi Weir, Progression Coach, Crisis Skylight Edinburgh
- Fiona Rennie, Volunteer Co-ordinator, Crisis Skylight Edinburgh
- Senga Armstrong, Core Skills Co-ordinator, Crisis Skylight Edinburgh
- Debbie Shaw, Arts Co-ordinator, Crisis Skylight Edinburgh
- Will Golding, Tutor, Crisis Skylight Edinburgh
- Tim Randall, Tutor, Crisis Skylight Edinburgh
- Becky Robertson, Administrator, Crisis Skylight Edinburgh
- Helen Johnston, Communications Officer, Scotland
- Neil Guy, Housing Practice Manager, Scotland
- Natalie Dewison, Housing Practice Co-ordinator, Scotland
- Elsie Riley, Fundraising Manager, Scotland
- Beth Reid, Policy Manager, Scotland
To find out more, please contact us on 0131 209 7700 or firstname.lastname@example.org.