Crisis Skylight Edinburgh
Crisis Skylight Edinburgh works with single people who are homeless and vulnerably housed.
We offer structured 12-week courses, taster sessions and one-to-one support to help people learn, develop skills and improve their confidence.
The overall aim of our work is to support individuals in their journey out of homelessness and towards independence.
Crisis Skylight Edinburgh services
Crisis has been offering services in Edinburgh since September 2010. We have an extensive outreach service and are delivering activities at a variety of locations in Edinburgh in partnership with a number of organisations including the Salvation Army, Four Square, Streetwork and Bethany Christian Trust.
Winter timetable: 12 January to 2 April 2015
Our Winter timetable of classes and workshops lets you get creative. Try your hand at gardening, performance and digital photography, get stuck into Scottish history and current affairs, enhance your core skills such as computing and communication - and much more!
Many of our courses, such as Communication and IT, lead to qualifications approved by the Scottish Qualifications Authority.
Our classes are open to all (with those held at hostels open to residents). You may begin at any time; there is no need to register in advance.
We look forward to seeing you.
Around 250 people learnt more about different opportunities to volunteer in the homelessness sector at a special event organised by Crisis.
Watch Crisis' new film and see what happened when we welcomed more than 4,000 people in from the cold this Christmas
Volunteer at Crisis Skylight Edinburgh
Find out about the latest opportunities to volunteer.
Or search for what's on offer using Volunteer Centre Edinburgh.
Crisis Skylight Edinburgh staff team
The Crisis staff team based in central Edinburgh is:
- Ann Landels, Director, Crisis Skylight Edinburgh
- Simon Ashpool, Learning Manager, Crisis Skylight Edinburgh
- Cate McKeon, Work and Learning Coach, Crisis Skylight Edinburgh
- Debi Weir, Progression Coach, Crisis Skylight Edinburgh
- Senga Armstrong, Core Skills Co-ordinator, Crisis Skylight Edinburgh
- Will Golding, Tutor, Crisis Sklight Edinburgh
- Becky Robertson, Administrator, Crisis Skylight Edinburgh
- Helen Johnston, Administrator, Crisis Skylight Edinburgh
- Fiona Rennie, Volunteer Co-ordinator, Crisis Skylight Edinburgh
- Neil Guy, Housing Practice Manager, Scotland
- Natalie Dewison, Housing Practice Co-ordinator, Scotland
- Elsie Riley, Fundraising Manager, Scotland
- Beth Reid, Policy Manager, Scotland
To find out more, please contact us on 0131 209 7700 or email@example.com.