Crisis Skylight Edinburgh
Crisis Skylight Edinburgh works with single people who are homeless and vulnerably housed.
We offer structured 12-week courses, taster sessions and one-to-one support to help people learn, develop skills and improve their confidence.
The overall aim of our work is to support individuals in their journey out of homelessness and towards independence.
Crisis Skylight Edinburgh services
Crisis has been offering Skylight services in Edinburgh since September 2010. We are currently developing our outreach service and are delivering activities at a variety of locations in Edinburgh in partnership with a number of organisations including the Salvation Army, Crossreach, Four Square, the Rock Trust, Streetwork and FreshStart.
National Volunteers' Week is a chance to say thank you to the 10,000 people who give up their time to help Crisis all through the year.
Edinburgh homeless people were given the chance to take part in t-shirt printing, card and jewellery making, as well as access information about education at an indoor learning market as part of Adult Learners' Week.
Music tutor vacancy
We are looking for a music tutor to deliver workshops 3- 6 hours per week from June 2013.
Volunteer at Crisis Skylight Edinburgh
Find out about the latest opportunities to volunteer.
Crisis Skylight Edinburgh staff team
The Crisis staff team based in central Edinburgh is:
- Ann Landels, Director, Crisis Skylight Edinburgh
- Simon Ashpool, Learning Manager, Crisis Skylight Edinburgh
- Nicola Gilcreest, Arts Co-ordinator, Crisis Skylight Edinburgh
- Neil Guy, Policy and Practice Manager, Scotland
- Cate McKeon, Work and Learning Coach, Crisis Skylight Edinburgh
- Nicolle Laurie, Administrator, Crisis Skylight Edinburgh
- To find out more, please contact us on 0131 209 7700 or firstname.lastname@example.org.