Helping more people in more places
In 2008 Crisis embarked on an exciting five-year strategy, a major goal of which was to develop seven new thriving, inspirational Crisis services around the UK. When Crisis South Yorkshire started delivering in autumn 2013, Crisis achieved this goal with nine centres, in total, operational across the UK.
We work on two general models of Skylight.
- A building-based model where our services are delivered in our own large and inspirational buildings.
- An outreach model where staff deliver sessions, courses and classes in the existing facilities of partner organisations which include hostels, day centres, colleges, arts centres and community centres.
More information on our Crisis Skylight Centres
- Crisis Skylight Birmingham
- Crisis Skylight Coventry & Warwickshire
- Crisis Skylight Croydon
- Crisis Skylight Edinburgh
- Crisis Skylight London
- Crisis Skylight Merseyside
- Crisis Skylight Newcastle
- Crisis Skylight Oxford
- Crisis Skylight South Yorkshire
Would you like to partner with Crisis?
Crisis is keen to develop potential partnerships and welcomes the opportunity to speak with existing homelessness service providers to discuss how our plans could fit with existing work. Please contact us on 020 7426 3836 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.