Deliver the right package of support to someone who is homeless - you could turn their life around for good
You can invest in homeless people and get a social return for just £10 a month
Why should you support us?
It is a scandal that people are homeless in Britain at the beginning of the 21st century.
In 2010 street and hidden homelessness began to rise. It is likely that homelessness will increase yet further as the delayed effects of the economic downturn, cuts to housing benefit and other reforms all start to bite.
- Workshops and activities like art, drama and yoga to engage homeless people and boost their self-esteem
- High quality training and education to prepare homeless people for work
- CV writing, interview skills and education to help homeless people find jobs
- Housing advice and access to decent permanent homes
How Crisis spends your pound
The Crisis promise
- Not to bombard you all year with extra requests for money - we would like to update you on our work and send appeals from time to time, but you can contact us at any time and ask us to send fewer or none at all
- Never to share your details with other organisations
- To use the most environmentally friendly and sustainable materials possible
- To abide by the rules of the Fundraising Standards Board and be honest, respectful and accountable to our donors
- To use your donations responsibly - we work with 10,000 volunteers a year and share our head office with services for homeless people; just two of the ways we make your money go further
If you are ever dissatisfied or have any queries about your support or Crisis, you can contact our dedicated Supporter Services Team on 08000 38 48 38 or email@example.com