Crisis Christmas Gifts
There are four special gifts we're sure your friends will love. You can also personalise your message.
Reserve a place
Reserve a place at a Crisis at Christmas centre and bring someone in from the cold this winter.
Crisis Autumn Appeal
Change someone's life - donate to the Crisis Autumn Appeal and help someone in from the cold this winter.
You can invest in homeless people and get a social return for just £20 a month
Sponsor a volunteer
Over the last four years, many Christmas volunteers have not only given us their time, but also raised an incredible £280,000 in sponsorship for Crisis, making a huge additional impact.
Why should you support us?
It is a scandal that people are homeless in Britain at the beginning of the 21st century.
In 2010 street and hidden homelessness began to rise. It is likely that homelessness will increase yet further as the delayed effects of the economic downturn, cuts to housing benefit and other reforms all start to bite.
- Workshops and activities like art, drama and yoga to engage homeless people and boost their self-esteem
- High quality training and education to prepare homeless people for work
- CV writing, interview skills and education to help homeless people find jobs
- Housing advice and access to decent permanent homes
How Crisis spends your pound
The Crisis promise
- We will keep you updated on how your donations are helping and on our future work. We are happy to tailor our contact to meet your needs, please contact our Supporter Services team on 08000 38 48 38 or email email@example.com if you would like us to make any changes.
- Never to sell your personal data to any other organisation
- To use your donations responsibly – we work with over 8,000 volunteers a year and share our head office with services for homeless people.
- To use the most environmentally friendly and sustainable materials possible
- To abide by the rules of the Fundraising Standards Board and be honest, respectful and accountable to our supporters
- We will use your details in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you are ever dissatisfied or have any queries about your support or Crisis, you can contact our dedicated Supporter Services Team on 08000 38 48 38 or firstname.lastname@example.org