Fundraise at work
Office fundraising can take place on whatever scale you want. There are plenty of ideas below, and we're sure that you and your colleagues will have ideas of your own as well. Whatever you decide to do, just drop us a line.
What you could do
- Hold a cake sale
- Organise a dress down (or dress up) day
- Hold a "promise" auction in your office,wouldn't it be great for someone else to do your filing for a week?
- Trading Places - swap jobs with a colleague for a day or a week
- Office Juke-box - set up your i-pods and pay-per-play
- Collect your coppers - spare change makes a big difference
- Secret Santa - give your Christmas donations rather than send cards and gifts at work
- Donate the Last Hour of your pay- this is easy to arrange through your payroll department or through Payroll Giving
- Launch your boss- ever wanted to push your boss from a plane at 30,000 ft? Now you can, and sponsor them to do it!
You can also request a fundraising pack for further ideas and all the materials you need.
Many companies agree to match funds raised for charity by their staff, so do always check whether your employers will do this.
Charity of the Year
If your organisation is looking for a more formalised partnership, and would like to consider Crisis as your Charity of the Year please contact the corporate team or call 020 7426 3877