Jobs at Crisis
Crisis requests no contact from recruitment agencies
Current vacancies at Crisis
Working with Crisis
There are tens of thousands of hidden homeless people in the UK today. These are people living in hostels, squats and bed and breakfast accommodation or sleeping on the floors of friends and family. Many are struggling with problems such as unemployment, family breakdown, mental ill health and substance abuse.
Crisis believes that every homeless person has a right to the support and opportunities they need to fulfil their potential. Our staff are committed to making this happen. We do this using our skills, compassion and dedication to ending homelessness.
Employment benefits at Crisis
- 25 days annual leave which increases with service to 28 days
- 5 per cent non-contributory pension
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay (subject to length of service)
- Enhanced sick pay scheme (subject to length of service)
- Season ticket loan scheme
- Bicycle loan scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- A commitment to staff training and development
For more information download our: