Jobs at Crisis
Crisis requests no contact from recruitment agencies
Online recruitment portal
All our vacancies are listed on our Online Recruitment Portal that lists our vacancies, job descriptions and the online application form.
Whilst we hope that many people will use the Online Recruitment Portal to apply for vacancies, we recognise that online recruitment may present barriers for some.
If you need to request an application in an alternative format, please contact the HR Team on 020 7426 3814 / 3819 / 3864.
Further information and enquiries
- We encourage applications from all sections of the community, particularly those with personal or previous experience of homelessness.
- If you need help processing your application, or have enquiries contact the HR Department by calling 020 7426 3814 / 3819 / 3864 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remember to check out our volunteering page for current volunteering opportunities
- Our vacancies and other charity jobs also appear on CharityJOB Website
Working with Crisis
There are tens of thousands of hidden homeless people in the UK today. These are people living in hostels, squats and bed and breakfast accommodation or sleeping on the floors of friends and family. Many are struggling with problems such as unemployment, family breakdown, mental ill health and substance abuse.
Crisis believes that every homeless person has a right to the support and opportunities they need to fulfil their potential. Our staff are committed to making this happen. We do this using our skills, compassion and dedication to ending homelessness.
Employment benefits at Crisis
- 25 days annual leave which increases with service to 28 days
- Mandatory pension scheme, with an employer contribution of 8% for a 2% employee contribution
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay (subject to length of service)
- Enhanced sick pay scheme (subject to length of service)
- Season ticket loan scheme
- Bicycle loan scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Rent deposit loan scheme
- A commitment to staff training and development
For more information download our: