What we offer at Crisis Skylight Newcastle
Classes and workshops
We offer a wide range of classes including:
- Art and design
- Digital photography and sculpture
- Computer training from Basic Skills up to Level 2
- Health and well-being sessions
- Literacy and numeracy
Please be aware that we are currently undertaking some building work at Crisis Skylight Newcastle. Some sessions are affected. See below for the most up to date activity programme.
Who is eligible for classes
If you are homeless or have experienced homelessness, or are at risk of becoming homeless you can take part in our Skylight programme for free by becoming a Crisis Skylight member.
Crisis members and project staff at the Newcastle Allotment Project
Join our Employability drop in to get help with CV's, interview skills and job searching.
You can also have individual regular meetings with us to help you look for a job, and interview practice.
Tel: 0191 222 0622 or email email@example.com
Mental health services
We help Crisis Skylight Newcastle members and single homeless people with mental health issues in your journey out of homelessness.
We provide information, advice and guidance on mental health and emotional wellbeing, and information about the Mental Health Services available at Crisis Skylight.
We accept referrals from the following:
- From you - if you are a member of Crisis Skylight or a single homeless person
- Crisis Skylight staff
- External statutory and voluntary organisations, eg work directions, local hostels, local authority homeless services
- Health services, including GPs
- We provide individuals with one to one and/or group support based on clearly identified aims and outcomes for each service user
Contact us using the details below or find out more about becoming a Skylight member.
City House, 1 City Road Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 2AF
Telephone: 0191 222 0622