Briefings & responses
Crisis works to influence policy and practice in a number of areas. As part of this work we produce briefings and respond to consultations on a range of policy areas linked to homelessness.
- See our work on homelessness and related issues
- See our work on housing, including the private rented sector
- See our work on welfare, work and skills
- Find out about our recent publications or search our archive
- Sign up to receive our policy news bulletin
Universal Credit FAQs
Answers to some of the more frequently asked questions about the Government's new benefit system.
Recent policy publications
- Crisis policy briefing: Housing benefit cuts (May, 2013)
- Universal Credit: Frequently Asked Questions (Feb, 2013)
- Crisis' response to the CLG Select Committee inquiry into the PRS (Feb, 2013)
- Crisis Briefing: Second Reading of the Welfare Benefits Uprating Bill (Jan, 2013)
- Crisis' response to the Work and Pensions Committee inquiry into the Work Programme: the experience of different user groups (Dec, 2012)
- The Programme's Not Working: Experiences of homeless people on the Work Programme (Nov, 2012)