Briefings & responses
Crisis works to influence policy and practice in a number of areas. As part of this work we produce briefings and respond to consultations on a range of policy areas linked to homelessness.
- See our work on homelessness and related issues
- See our work on housing, including the private rented sector
- See our work on welfare, work and skills
- Find out about our recent publications or search our archive
- Sign up to receive our policy news bulletin
Universal Credit FAQs
Answers to some of the more frequently asked questions about the Government's new benefit system.
Recent policy publications
- No Going Home campaign briefing (Nov, 2012)
- Crisis response to The Work Capability Assessment: A Call for Evidence: Year 3 Independent Review (Sep, 2012)
- Westminster Hall debate briefing on the Work Capability Assessment (Sep, 2012)
- Crisis response to the Welsh Government on the Private Rented Sector (Aug, 2012)
- Crisis submission to Universal Credit inquiry (Aug, 2012)
- Crisis response to the SSAC consultation on the Universal Credit Regulations 2012 (Jul, 2012)