Throughout our 50th anniversary year, we have consulted with more than 1,000 people across Britain - a third of whom have lived experience of homelessness - and included wide-ranging representation, input and expertise from the homelessness sector and beyond.
Together, we have produced a long-term plan targeted at the governments in England, Scotland and Wales, which proposes evidence-based solutions and best practice needed to end homelessness for good.
Join us to hear from sector experts and academics on the solutions presented in the plan and how, together, we can make ending homelessness in Britain a reality.
- Dame Louise Casey (Chair)
- David Orr, Chief Executive, National Housing Federation
- James Brokenshire MP, Secretary of State for Housing, Communities and Local Government
- Jeremy Corbyn MP, Leader of the Labour Party
- Ian Brady, Chief Executive, DePaul International
- Terrie Alafat, Chief Executive, Chartered Institute of Housing
- Juha Kaakinen, CEO, Y-Foundation
- Manuel Hennin, Project Manager, Interministerial Delegation for Accommodation and Access to Housing (DIHAL) / French Ministry of Housing
- Lars Benjaminsen, Senior Researcher, The Danish Center for Social Science Research
- Adam Challis, Head of Residential Research, JLL
- David Montague, Chief Executive, L & Q
- Damien Egan, Mayor of Lewisham
- Professor Suzanne Fitzpatrick, Director of Institute (iSPHERE) Heriot Watt University
- John Gallagher, Principal Solicitor, Shelter
- Liz Davies, Housing Law Legal Aid Barrister, Garden Court Chambers
- Martin Burrows, Director of Research and Campaigns, Groundswell
- Tony Stacey, CEO, South Yorkshire Housing Association
- Tony McKenzie, Member Ambassador, Crisis
- Alex Bax, Chief Executive, Pathways
- Margaret-Ann Brunjes, Director, Glasgow Homelessness Network
- Anita Birchall, Head of Threshold, Threshold Housing Project
Watch our video explaining the plan
Please note: Our registration form works best when using Chrome.
This event has now sold out