Cycle this amazing route with Crisis.
This challenging yet rewarding closed road route starts in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, winds through the streets of the capital and then through the tough hills and picturesque scenery of the county of Surrey. After tackling Leith and Box Hill, you'll ride back to London to a glorious finish on the Mall.
This event is one for every keen cyclist's bucket list.
If you cycle for Crisis, we will be with you all the way. You'll get:
- Advice on training
- A Crisis fundraising pack, full of ideas and tips to make the most of your sponsorship
- Access to exclusive competitions
- A cheer squad on the day to wave as you go by
- A stylish Crisis cycling jersey
- An invite to Crisis events and tours of our Skylight Centres, so you can see the difference you're making.
How to get a place
Unfortunately, the deadline for registering to get a place with Crisis has now passed.
If you have been lucky enough to get a ballot place, email Rosie if you want to join Team Crisis. If you have your own place, there is no fundraising minimum; just raise as much as you're able.
To find out more, get in touch with Rosie, who is looking after all of our Crisis applications and riders this year.
Phone: 020 7036 2847