No one should face homelessness, and winter can be the hardest time.
Swim solo or make a splash with friends in a relay team.
Take an icy plunge into Parliament Hill Lido and you can help end homelessness once and for all.
Jump in with Crisis this winter.
Homelessness is devastating for a person’s health and wellbeing. Did you know that the average age of death for someone who’s homeless is just 47? And winter can be the most dangerous time of year.
We believe no one should face homelessness in Britain today.
Your £26.08 registration fee welcomes someone who is homeless in from the cold at our Crisis at Christmas centres. They'll receive warmth, comfort, advice and access to our year-round services to help them leave homelessness behind for good.
But why stop there?
Go the extra mile – get friends and family to sponsor your icy challenge. The more you raise, the more we can help people leave homelessness behind through our life-changing services – this winter and all year round.
- £10 provides a warm welcome and helps someone take the first steps out of homelessness
- £25 helps someone regain a sense of worth through healthcare and counselling
- £50 helps someone gain the skills or qualifications they need to turn their life around
- £100 provides support, training and equipment to help someone find their way back into employment
- £250 provides the one-to-one support to help someone find a safe place to call home