No one should face homelessness, and winter can be the hardest time.
Take a chilling plunge into Pontypridd Lido and you can help end homelessness once and for all.
Jump in with Crisis this winter.
Homelessness is devastating for a person’s health and wellbeing. Did you know that the average age of death for someone who’s homeless is just 47? And winter can be the most dangerous time of year.
We believe no one should face homelessness in Wales today.
Your £10 registration fee provides a warm welcome and helps someone take the first steps out of homelessness through Crisis' year-round services
But why stop there?
Go the extra mile – get friends and family to sponsor your icy challenge. The more you raise, the more we can help people leave homelessness behind through our life-changing services – this winter and all year round.
- £10 provides a warm welcome and helps someone take the first steps out of homelessness
- £25 helps someone regain a sense of worth through healthcare and counselling
- £50 helps someone gain the skills or qualifications they need to turn their life around
- £100 provides support, training and equipment to help someone find their way back into employment
- £250 provides the one-to-one support to help someone find a safe place to call home