Crisis Skylight Oxford
Crisis Skylight Oxford offers a wide range of workshops, advice and training.
- Our classes include art, music, drama and carpentry
- We can help you with reading, maths, computers and English
- We can help you find a job
- We run a café as a social enterprise which has a training programme
You can view our current Spring term timetable and Summer School timetable here,
- Spring 2014 timetable (28 April 2014 - 19 July 2014)
- Summer School 2014 timetable (4 August 2014 - 19 July 2014)
See the newsletter produced by Crisis Skylight Oxford members.
Homeless people across the UK are making a fresh start this summer at a series of classes run by Crisis.
Find out how art classes helped Marianne improve her self-confidence and wellbeing.
Crisis Skylight Café Oxford
The cafe serves freshly ground coffees, teas, cakes as well as a range of great meals and snacks prepared from fresh, local produce. We are a social enterprise and offer a training programme for Skylight members.
We are next to Gloucester Green bus station. There are five Park & Ride bus services in Oxford. The Oxford Railway Station is five minutes' walk away. Parking in central Oxford is expensive, and spaces can be limited. The closest car parks are Worcester Street and underground at Gloucester Green.
Our term time opening hours are:
- Monday - Friday: 10 am to 7 pm
- Saturday: 11 am to 4 pm
Our term break opening hours are:
- Spring term: 28 April to 19 July 2014
- Summer School: 4 August to 12 September 2014
We work with Arts at the Old Fire Station, an independent arts charity developing projects with Crisis Skylight members.
Arts at the Old Fire Station is currently recruiting
- Marketing Assistant
- Visual Arts Retail Co-ordinator
- Front of House (Shop) Co-ordinator
- Front of House (Theatre) Co-ordinator