Crisis Skylight Oxford
Crisis Skylight Oxford offers a wide range of workshops, advice and training.
- Our classes include art, music, drama and carpentry
- We can help you with reading, maths, computers and English
- We can help you find a job
- We run a café as a social enterprise which has a training programme
You can view our Winter 2014 timetable here, as well as what we are offering in the term break;
- Spring 2014 timetable (28 April 2014 - 19 July 2014)
- Term Break Timetable (7 April 2014 - 25 April 2014)
See the newsletter produced by Crisis Skylight Oxford members.
Brave supporters took to the water for the first ever Crisis Springtime Swim.
Crisis Skylight Oxford is calling on brave fundraisers to take part in the first ever Crisis Springtime Swim.
Crisis Skylight Café Oxford
The cafe serves freshly ground coffees, teas, cakes as well as a range of great meals and snacks prepared from fresh, local produce. We are a social enterprise and offer a training programme for Skylight members.
We are next to Gloucester Green bus station. There are five Park & Ride bus services in Oxford. The Oxford Railway Station is five minutes' walk away. Parking in central Oxford is expensive, and spaces can be limited. The closest car parks are Worcester Street and underground at Gloucester Green.
Our term time opening hours are:
- Monday - Friday: 10 am to 7 pm
- Saturday: 11 am to 4 pm
Our term break opening hours are:
- Spring Term: 28 April to 19 July 2014.
We work with Arts at the Old Fire Station, an independent arts charity developing projects with Crisis Skylight members.