Policy & Research
With more than 40 years of work, we've built up a huge body of expertise and experience directly influencing policy and practice in a number of areas. We also deliver and commission research to better understand the causes and nature of homelessness.
- See our policy briefings and consultation responses
- Find out about our research and download the reports
- Subscribe to our policy news bulletin
- Get alerts when new research is published
- Take action, help Crisis campaign for change
Exploring the quality of assistance single homeless people receive from councils across England.
Universal Credit FAQs
Answers to some of the more frequently asked questions about the Government's new benefit system.
Latest Policy & Research
Response to government: Crisis response to the local welfare provision in 2015/16 consultation
Government consultation on local welfare provision in 2015/16
Policy briefing: No One Turned Away briefing
Briefing on the Crisis campaign No One Turned Away
- Crisis response to the local welfare provision in 2015/16 consultation (Nov, 2014)
- No One Turned Away briefing (Nov, 2014)
- Crisis response to the Autumn Statement 2014 Consultation (Oct, 2014)
- Crisis response to the SSAC consultation on waiting days for Universal Credit claimants (Oct, 2014)
- Crisis' briefing: Homelessness (Oct, 2014)