Policy & Research
With more than 40 years of work, we've built up a huge body of expertise and experience directly influencing policy and practice in a number of areas. We also deliver and commission research to better understand the causes and nature of homelessness.
- See our policy briefings and consultation responses
- Find out about our research and download the reports
- See our policy and research in Scotland
- Subscribe to our policy news bulletin
- Get alerts when new research is published
- Take action, help Crisis campaign for change
- The Crisis blog: conversations on matters related to homelessness
The homelessness monitor 2015
Tracking the impacts of policy and economic change on homelessness in the England.
At what cost?
Explores the costs to the public purse when single homelessness is not prevented early.
Exploring the quality of assistance single homeless people receive from councils across England.
Latest Policy & Research
Research report: The homelessness monitor: Wales 2015
The second state-of-the-nation report analysing the impact of recent economic and policy developments on homelessness in Wales.
Policy briefing: No One Turned Away briefing
Briefing on the Crisis campaign No One Turned Away
- The homelessness monitor: Wales 2015 (Aug, 2015)
- No One Turned Away briefing (Jul, 2015)
- Single homelessness in Scotland (Jul, 2015)
- Supporting homeless people into work: recommendations for the future of Government-led employment support (Jul, 2015)
- Crisis' briefing for the second reading of the Welfare Reform and Work Bill (Jul, 2015)