Policy & Research
With more than 40 years of work, we've built up a huge body of expertise and experience directly influencing policy and practice in a number of areas. We also deliver and commission research to better understand the causes and nature of homelessness.
- See our policy briefings and consultation responses
- Find out about our research and download the reports
- See our policy and research in Scotland
- Subscribe to our policy news bulletin
- Get alerts when new research is published
- Take action, help Crisis campaign for change
The homelessness monitor 2015
Tracking the impacts of policy and economic change on homelessness in the England.
At what cost?
Explores the costs to the public purse when single homelessness is not prevented early.
Exploring the quality of assistance single homeless people receive from councils across England.
Latest Policy & Research
Policy briefing: No One Turned Away briefing
Briefing on the Crisis campaign No One Turned Away
Research report: Single homelessness in Scotland
Crisis' new report examines the quality of assistance provided to single homeless people in Scotland and compares them with those of homeless families.
- No One Turned Away briefing (Jul, 2015)
- Single homelessness in Scotland (Jul, 2015)
- Supporting homeless people into work: recommendations for the future of Government-led employment support (Jul, 2015)
- Crisis' briefing for the second reading of the Welfare Reform and Work Bill (Jul, 2015)
- At what cost? An estimation of the financial costs of single homelessness in the UK (Jul, 2015)