Policy & Research
With more than 40 years of work, we've built up a huge body of expertise and experience directly influencing policy and practice in a number of areas. We also deliver and commission research to better understand the causes and nature of homelessness.
- See our policy briefings and consultation responses
- Find out about our research and download the reports
- Subscribe to our policy news bulletin
- Get alerts when new research is published
- Take action, help Crisis campaign for change
The homelessness monitor
A five year project tracking the impact of policy change and economic developments in the UK.
A longitudinal study of housing wellbeing in the private rented sector Crisis
Universal Credit FAQs
Answers to some of the more frequently asked questions about the Government's new benefit system.
Latest Policy & Research
Crisis' new report presents the findings from an evaluation of the Private Rented Sector Access Development Programme which began in 2010 and was devised by Crisis, working with and funded by the DCLG. The programme funded a total of 153 schemes across England.
- Crisis' briefing: Homelessness (Jul, 2014)
- Crisis' Private Rented Sector Access Development Programme Final Evaluation Report (Jun, 2014)
- Crisis Skylight An Evaluation. Year One Interim Report (Jun, 2014)
- Crisis response to the SSAC consultation on the government?s proposal to extend benefit waiting days (Jun, 2014)
- Crisis submission to the APPG for the Private Rented Sector inquiry into access to rented housing for under 35s (Jun, 2014)