Policy & Research
With more than 40 years of work, we've built up a huge body of expertise and experience directly influencing policy and practice in a number of areas. We also deliver and commission research to better understand the causes and nature of homelessness.
- See our policy briefings and consultation responses
- Find out about our research and download the reports
- See our policy and research in Scotland
- Subscribe to our policy news bulletin
- Get alerts when new research is published
- Take action, help Crisis campaign for change
- The Crisis blog: conversations on matters related to homelessness
The homelessness monitor 2016
Tracking the impacts of policy and economic change on homelessness across the UK.
At what cost?
Explores the costs to the public purse when single homelessness is not prevented early.
Exploring the quality of assistance single homeless people receive from councils across England.
Latest Policy & Research
- No One Turned Away: Changing the law to prevent and tackle homelessness (May, 2016)
- No One Turned Away: Process Map (May, 2016)
- Joint response to the Work and Pensions Select Committee inquiry into the disability employment gap (May, 2016)
- The homelessness legislation: An independent review of the legal duties owed to homeless people (Apr, 2016)
- Crisis response to the Work and Pensions Select Committee inquiry into support for ex-offenders (Apr, 2016)