Policy & Research
With more than 40 years of work, we've built up a huge body of expertise and experience directly influencing policy and practice in a number of areas. We also deliver and commission research to better understand the causes and nature of homelessness.
- See our policy briefings and consultation responses
- Find out about our research and download the reports
- See our policy and research in Scotland
- Subscribe to our policy news bulletin
- Get alerts when new research is published
- Take action, help Crisis campaign for change
- The Crisis blog: conversations on matters related to homelessness
The homelessness monitor 2016
Tracking the impacts of policy and economic change on homelessness across the UK.
At what cost?
Explores the costs to the public purse when single homelessness is not prevented early.
Exploring the quality of assistance single homeless people receive from councils across England.
Latest Policy & Research
- Home campaign: landlord letter sign up sheet (Nov, 2016)
- Home campaign: homeless person sign up sheet (Nov, 2016)
- The homelessness monitor: Northern Ireland 2016 (Nov, 2016)
- Consultation on a new social security system for Scotland: Crisis' response (Oct, 2016)
- Better than cure? Testing the case for enhancing prevention of single homelessness in England (Oct, 2016)