Nacro Denbighshire Resettlement and Advice Service
Nacro works with homeless people or those at risk of homelessness to identify and secure appropriate accommodation that meets their needs within the private sector, through local registered social landlords or within supported accommodation.
Who is eligible?
Check to see who is eligible for services
- Help with applications for benefits
- Help setting up utilities and with furnishing accomodation
- Referrals to floating support schemes
- Help with maintaining tenancy
- Check to see what other services are available
How are referrals made
Check the Nacro website for more information
Type of organisation: Registered Charity
Last updated: 29/07/2020 16:49
Local Authority: Denbighshire County Council, Conwy County Borough Council