If you are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless, we can help you.
To us, homeless means sleeping on the streets or living in a hostel, shelter or refuge. It also means living in supported housing because you have been homeless, sofa surfing, or living with friends/family as you have nowhere else to go. And it can mean living in a B&B, a squat, other temporary accommodation or sleeping in a car.
What we offer
We offer a range of free support, activities, opportunities to learn new skills, and services for homeless people and those at risk of homelessness across Merseyside.
Once you become a member of Skylight Merseyside our services include:
- Specialist one to one support for housing, working, learning skills, volunteering, health and wellbeing and finding information
- Coaching service providing time and space to focus on the future and identify long term goals
- Different activities such as art and music, where you can meet people and explore new things you might enjoy, whilst learning new skills that will help you manage your accommodation.
- Access to training and learning, so that you can feel more ready for work
- Safe, supportive women-only classes
- Volunteering opportunities and support
- Budgeting, cooking and IT
When you join us you become a member of Crisis Skylight Merseyside. Take a look at information for members to find out about how you can get involved, give us feedback and let us know how we're doing.
Get in touch
If you are interested in finding out more about the services we offer, you can get in touch by filling in the form below and we will get back to you within two working days.