If you are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless, we can help you.
To us, homeless means sleeping on the streets or living in a hostel, shelter or refuge. It also means living in supported housing because you have been homeless, sofa surfing, or living with friends/family as you have nowhere else to go. And it can mean living in a B&B, a squat or other temporary accommodation.
What we offer
We offer a range of free classes, activities and services for homeless people across Merseyside.
Our services include:
- Specialist one to one supporting in housing, working, learning, volunteering, health and wellbeing and finding information
- Coaching service providing time and space to focus on the future and identify long term goals
- Art and music classes, where you can meet people and explore new things you might enjoy
- Training and education, so that you can gain new qualifications and feel more ready for work
- Practical skills, such as Tiling, Plastering and Painting and Decorating
- Safe, supportive women-only classes
- Volunteering opportunities and support
- Literacy, numeracy and IT
When you join us you become a member of Crisis Skylight Merseyside. Take a look at information for members to find out about how you can get involved, give us feedback and let us know how we're doing.
Get in touch
If you are interested in finding out more about the services we offer, would like to attend our classes or book an appointment with one of our coaches, you can get in touch by filling in the form below and we will get back to you within two working days.