If you are homeless, have been homeless in the last two years, or are at risk of becoming homeless, we can help you.
To us, homeless means sleeping on the streets or living in a hostel, shelter or refuge. It also means living in supported housing because you have been homeless, sofa surfing, or living with friends/family as you have nowhere else to go. And it can mean living in a B&B, a squat or other temporary accommodation.
What we offer
- Learning, education and skills training
- Finding work and applying for jobs
- Finding a home and settling in well
- Looking after your health and wellbeing
- Volunteering and meeting new people.
Take a look at the timetable for information about our classes.
Get in touch
If you would like to know more, or if you are a support worker and would like to refer someone, you can get in touch by filling in the form below and we will get back to you within two working days.