Your £10 registration fee provides someone with a warm welcome to Crisis and helps them take the first steps out of homelessness.
Homelessness is devastating for a person’s mental and physical health. And winter can be the most dangerous time of year.
You can help end homelessness by taking on the DIY Icebreaker, your way.
If you think you can face the freeze, here are some ideas to get you started:
- commit to a month of cold showers
- dig out that paddling pool you bought during the heatwave, and take an icy plunge
- get your household together for a cold water fight in the garden
- brave a dip in the sea, if national or local restrictions allow at the time
- check out these health benefits of cold water, and see where your imagination takes you!
Once you receive your email confirmation, as part of your registration we will provide you with:
- A Crisis swimming cap to wear with pride during your challenge
- Exciting updates about your challenge
- Fundraising tips
- Opportunities to enter competitions
- Updates on the Icebreaker grand total
- And inspiring stories about how your money helps