If you are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless, we can help you.
To us, homeless means sleeping on the streets or living in a hostel, shelter or refuge. It also means living in supported housing because you have been homeless, sofa surfing, or living with friends/family as you have nowhere else to go. And it can mean living in a B&B, a squat or other temporary accommodation.
What we offer
Once registered with us, we offer free practical and creative classes and workshops as well as individually tailored advice, guidance and coaching sessions in our centre in Surrey Street, Croydon.
Many of our classes can lead to qualifications. All of our activities are run by qualified tutors.
- offer lots of regular courses and fun creative sessions for you to try
- give you one to one advice and guidance on education, training and housing
- support you to find work, accommodation and a home to rent when you are ready
- help find funding for rent in advance or your deposit
- find financial grants to pay for a new qualification, work tools or even to start up your own business
- help you find a volunteer placement with Crisis or in the community
- give you support around your physical and mental health and link you to other services
Get in touch
If you would like to know more, or if you are a support worker and would like to refer someone, you can get in touch using the form below and we will get back to you within three working days.