Every year the last Friday in November marks Black Friday and a whole week of special offers and sales begins.
We are so grateful for the many amazing brands who chose to partner with Crisis during Black Friday Week 2021. Furniture and clothing brands to sustainable jewellery shops, the pool of supporters that are dedicated to help Crisis’ cause is as diverse as their campaigns:
- Long term Crisis partner Hush, donated 20% of sales from their ‘Not Black Friday’ campaign.
- Snug Sofa decided to partner with Crisis for the third year in a row, because everyone “should feel Snug this Christmas”.
- The women’s clothing brand NRBY, in line with its “Not-so-fast” approach, is supporting Crisis by donating 10% of sales made during Black Friday week.
- The sustainable jewellery Brand Matilde Jewellery decided to swap deals for good deeds by donating 15% of all profits made from Black Friday to Cyber Monday.
- Fashion brand Boden has purchased over 500 Crisis Christmas Gifts.
- As part of giving Tuesday Gap will be donating clothes to Crisis and supporting our Christmas campaign.
All proceeds made from these brilliant campaigns will go towards Crisis at Christmas and will help someone take their first steps out of homelessness.
- A gift to Crisis at Christmas could give someone who’s homeless access to:
- Hot meals and Christmas lunch
- Safe place to stay
- Long term personal case worker
- Year-round support with training and education
- Advice on housing, employment, welfare and benefits
- Companionship from volunteer befrienders
- Phone and online support
- Health and wellbeing programmes
- The chance to leave homelessness behind for good.
A huge thank you to these amazing companies. We couldn’t do our work if it wasn’t for our great supporters!
If you would like to find out more about Crisis at Christmas or how to get involved and start your own campaign with Crisis please contact email@example.com.