Education is at the heart of our work. It's thanks to our fundraisers that homeless people can access services to leave it behind for good.
Staff, students and anyone in your school community can play their part. Together we can end homelessness.
The opportunities are endless, from simply organising a collection to completing a sponsored challenge with your classmates.
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Art exhibition - why not get the talented people in your art department to create some art to end homelessness. Their work could be displayed and sold to raise money to end homelessness.
- Cake sale - an old classic. A chance for the bakers amongst us to do what they do best and provide some treats. Everyone loves buying baked goods and even better, the money raised will go to a great cause.
- Dress down day - a great one for both students and staff to get involved with. Ask for a donation from anyone not using their usual dress!
- Hold a film night - you could show a film for the whole school to watch. Charge an entrance fee which can be donated to us.
- Quiz night - one for the whole community. Invite students, staff and parents to pay to enter the quiz. You could ask for a donation of prizes to award the winning team.