Order fundraising materials
If you want to order a fundraising pack or collection tin to be sent by post, please use the form below. A cardboard collection box can be requested by ordering a fundraising pack.
A Crisis Letter of Authority will be sent to you if you order a Collection Tin, but it will only be valid if you have the right permissions to host your collection. Read the rules around collections here.
Items are sent by second class post on a weekly basis to save costs. If tins are needed urgently, please contact the fundraising team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Crisis fundraising promise
- Your donation will help fund and support our year-round work with homeless people
- We will respect your wishes at all times and we recognise that each and every one of our supporters is at the heart of Crisis - we simply could not do the work we do without you
- Please see our Privacy Statement and how we use your data at www.crisis.org.uk/privacy
- We will never sell your personal data or swap it with any other organisation and we will use your details in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018
- We abide by the rules of the Fundraising Regulator and are honest, respectful and accountable to our supporters
If you have any queries about your support, would like to change the way we communicate with you or are dissatisfied in any way, please contact our dedicated Supporter Services team.
Call us on: 08000 38 48 38
Send an email to: email@example.com
The information you submit on this page is sent over a secure connection between your computer and this server