Donate your pre-loved items to Crisis. Every donated item of clothing and piece of bric-a-brac will help raise funds towards Crisis’ work to end homelessness for good.
You can now post your donations to us for free, from wherever you live in Britain. Our freepost service is a great way to support us if you don’t live near one of our shops or aren’t able to get to your local shop during opening hours.
All it takes is 3 easy steps to donate:
- Request a freepost label that will be emailed to you. You can either print the label at home or download the voucher to print at a Collect+ drop off point.
- Package up your good quality items in any envelope, parcel or box of your choice. Each freepost donation can weigh up to 10kg and be up to 60cm x 50cm x 50cm in size.
- Drop off your parcel at your local Collect+ point. Find your nearest one.
What items can be donated?
Every Shop from Crisis is dependent on your generous donations. By sending us your pre-loved items, you are being sustainable, while helping to raise vital funds to help end homelessness.
We are however unable to take everything, so please check this list first.
We really love:
- Good quality women's and men's clothing
- Shoes, bags and accessories – good condition
- Jewellery – especially costume & vintage
We can’t accept:
- Animal fur / ivory
- Any items of poor quality / condition
- Items that are damaged / broken
- Any white goods
- Items that do not have the appropriate fire label.
If you have any questions about your postal donation please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.